Friday, July 03, 2009

Hanoi-Manila-Singapore

A video in three parts-- from (1) Vietnam, (2) Philippines, and (3) Singapore. I just got back from doing consultations on an Urban Strategy document for the World Bank. In Manila the Mayor introduced me from the podium as "very young", but accidentally deleted this priceless footage...anyway, there's some other nice bits instead.

It's five minutes long, but if you only have 1 minute 20 seconds then the middle bit on Manila is my favourite, from 03:26 to 04:46.

Some people were asking what equipment I use: it's filmed on a Sanyo Xacti HD700, and edited on Final Cut Express.

Click on HD if your internet connection & computer can deal with it.

If YouTube is being temperamental, you can also get the full works on Vimeo too: http://vimeo.com/5438064


Music is my own edits of:
1. Symphony Electrique, by Freak Electrique
2. Level 8, by Ardath Bey
3. Visible Light Eater, by Outlier